IJMB 2021 Resumption Date in most study centres especially in Ilorin, Kwara State Nigeria will officially commence as from on 29th of June, 2021.
This is coming today 18th of April, 2021 – after the last day of the Nigeria’s phase III of the eased lockdown in 2020, in which the federal government ordered the reopening of schools for Primary 6, JSS 3, SSS 3 and final year students. And also lifting the ban on interstate movements restriction so far it’s outside curfew hour.
Do have it in mind that lecture will commence immediately without any further delay.
DO YOU WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS OR MAKE ENQUIRIES REGARDING JUPEB OR IJMB? CLICK ON THIS TEXT TO START A CONVERSATION WITH THE ADMIN IN CHARGE.
ijmb centres, schools that accept ijmb, ijmb requirements, abu ijmb fees, ijmb scholarship, jupeb and ijmb, funaab ijmb school fees, where is ijmb located in lagos
IJMB 2019/2020 examination has ended months ago in all the various examination centres.
The new 2021/2022 academic session is expected to commence fully as from May/June 2021, now that the federal government for along time has eased the ban on interstate movements due to the underlying pandemic, COVID-19 which is part of the guidelines from the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC and Presidential Task Force, PTF to curtail the spread of the deadly virus.
Finally, the Federal Government have ordered the reopening of schools for Primary 6, JSS 3, SSS 3 and final year for now which is to take effect as from the 4th of August, 2020. Students can start resuming for lectures taking proper measures like the use of face masks and the use of hand sanitizer.
All necessary Safety measures like the use of Infrared Gun Thermometer Non-contact IR Temperature Portable Measurement Device will be made available at the various study centres, social distancing within the hostel and lecture halls will apply.
It’s no longer new that the registration for the new session, IJMB 2021/2022 academic session has commenced since April 2021.
So far, calls and texts have been received regarding IJMB 2021 Resumption Date both from Candidates who have registered ahead of the IJMB 2021/2022 academic session and those anticipating to register.
Some students who registered for IJMB 2021/2022 academic session got confused when they heard of the just concluded IJMB examination thinking they’ve missed the programme.
In view of that, we’re using this moment to clear the air on that. Those that have been registering for IJMB (2021/2022) as far back March 2021 will write their own examination in 2022.
When is IJMB 2021 Resumption Date | IJMB Resumption Date for those yet to Register
This is to remind you that IJMB 2021 registration has commenced for all available study centres and registration will close on Saturday, 31st of July, 2021 at 11:59PM. Registration fee cost is N8,750 only.
Payments can be made via Online channels, Point Of Sale (POS), mobile transfer or by making a deposit at the bank. We only bank with GTBank and our official account details are stated as follow:
Account name: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME.
Account Number: 0543864243. You should also note that Lectures will commence fully as 29th of June, 2021, now that the lockdown due to COVID-19 has been eased and the Federal Government have ordered the reopening of schools for final year students. Click here to start your registration, which includes detailed instruction on how to pay online.
If you have registered for IJMB 2021/2022 academic session you can start resuming at your study centre as from 27th of June, 2021. If you’re yet to register, you can still seize this opportunity to register now that lecture hasn’t commence.
How does IJMB work? How to Make Use of IJMB Result?
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board can be used to secure admission into 200 level in any approved University in Nigeria.
A candidate who is wishing to use the result in his or her admission processing into the University of choice must follow these steps:
- Visit any nearest JAMB office to get the Direct Entry (DE) form. Alternatively, you can visit the JAMB website and click on the D.E link to get to the required portal.
- Fill the form on the website or the hardcopy you bought from the JAMB office.
- Make sure the details you provided match your Interim Joint Matriculation Board result.
- In the form, you have the option of choosing your preferred university (first option) and an alternate choice (second option). You are allowed to make up to six choices
- The course you chose would be directly related to how well you perform in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board examination. That is why it is important to choose a quality study centre.
- A good Interim Joint Matriculation Board study centre combined with hard work and diligent study would surely guarantee your Interim Joint Matriculation Board result would get you any course you desire.
How much is IJMB School Fees?
IJMB school fees varies depending on the study state but be rest assure that the school fees is between N208,750 to N258,750. Below are IJMB School Fees according to available study centres:
- Ilorin IJMB Study Centre; N208,750 Including Textbooks; Accommodation.
- Lagos Ikeja IJMB Centre: #218,750; Including accommodation and Textbooks
- Lagos IJMB Centre, Ikorodu: 218,750; Including Textbooks, Including Accommodation
- Lagos IJMB Centre, Yaba IJMB Centre: #248,750; Textbooks, no accommodation
- Lagos IJMB Centre, Palmgrove IJMB Centre: #218,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Ogun Sango IJMB Centre, Otta IJMB Centre: #208,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Port Harcout Eleme IJMB Centre: #208,750; Including Textbooks & accommodation
- Port Harcout Rumuokoro IJMB Centre: #218,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Ibadan IJMB Study Centre; N208,750 Including Textbooks.
- Abuja Lugbe IJMB Centre: #258,750; Including accommodation and Textbooks
- Abuja Gwarimpa IJMB Centre: #248,750; No Accommodation includingTextbooks
- Abuja Gwagwalada IJMB Centre: #238,750; Including Accommodation & Textbooks
- Ekiti IJMB Centre: 208,750; Including Textbooks and Accommodation
- Akure IJMB Study Centre; N208,750 Including Textbooks; Accommodation.
- Delta Agbarho IJMB Centre: #228,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Delta Ozoro IJMB Centre: #208,750; Including accommodation and Textbooks
- Edo IJMB Centre: #218,750; Including accommodation and Textbooks
- Imo IJMB Centre: #228,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Enugu IJMB Centre: #230,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Anambra IJMB Centre: #220,750; Including Textbooks Including accommodation
Registration will still be open even till after resumption and commencement of lectures.
If you’re yet to register kindly follow the instructions before:
To register for the IJMB 2021/2022 academic session kindly follow the steps below:
- First of all, you should know that the best option for you is to register online and to do so you either run the whole registration process on your phone, tablet, PC or you visit any nearest cyber café with good internet connection.
- Ensure you have access to making online transaction with your bank and also your ATM card is enabled for making payments online (incase it’s not, don’t panic! There are alternative means).
- The next step is to visit this link in red to start your registration properly. Note this step so that you can always come back to it after running down all the steps.
- When you’re on the registration page, the first thing to do is to make payment. There to ways or categories of making payments online. The first is visiting the link provided on the registration page to make payment using PAYSTACK channel using your ATM card which is 100% secure and the other method is paying into the official IJMB A’Level account.
- If you’re paying via PAYSTACK, you’ll be requested to fill your details like first name, last name, email address and phone number. The amount to be charged is fixed and it’s already filled which is N8,750. And you click on PAY NOW.
- On the next page, PAYSTACK provides you with 4 methods of payments which are Pay with Card, Pay with Bank, Pay with USSD and Pay with Visa QR.
- If you’re paying with card you will be required to Enter your card details to pay. The card details to be entered include CARD NUMBER, CARD EXPIRY DATE, and CVV (the 3 digit numbers at the back of your card). Then you click on Pay NGN 8,750 and wait for the next step to enter OTP code to complete the transaction.
- If you’re using Pay with bank, kindly Choose your bank to start the payment. Kindly note that this method of payment is only available to First Bank of Nigeria, Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank For Africa and Zenith Bank. If your bank is among the list kindly select and follow the instructions promptly.
- If you are using Pay with USSD which is a new option it is available to Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank for Africa, Sterling Bank and Zenith Bank. Select your bank and dial (on the SIM card Registered with your bank account) the USSD that was loaded after selecting your bank. Follow the instructions promptly.
- And if you are using the Pay with Visa QR, Scan the QR code displayed in your Ecobank, FirstBank, Fidelity, Access, Diamond or Zenith Bank mobile app to complete the payment. Follow the instructions promptly.
- If your transaction is successful using any of the 4 methods illustrated above, you’ll be redirected back to the registration page depending on the internet connection and the browser you are using. You should call us to confirm your payment. Better still go back to the registration page once you are sure that your payment was successful and scroll down until you can find the space where you are to fill your biodata for the IJMB registration.
- If you don’t want to use the above method, you can pay directly into our official A’Level Account. ACCOUNT NAME: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0543864243, BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK. Payments can be done through bank deposit, internet banking, mobile transfer or any other banking method convenient for you.
- After successful payment, kindly send us a proof of payment via the email [email protected] so that your payment can be confirmed. Once your payment has been confirmed you can scroll down on the registration page until you see where to enter your biodata.
- Fill all the necessary details in BLOCK LETTERS and ensure they are correct details.
- Some important informations are also provided on the registration page and you should also read them thoroughly.
- After you have successfully fill and submit your application you kindly kindly get in touch with us via email, phone call, SMS or WhatsApp message to fasten the registration process so you can get your registration slip and admission letter on time.
We hope with the above detailed instructions we have answered the question “How Can I Get IJMB 2020/2021 Form”. If you have any difficulty you can reach us via email: [email protected] | 08070580288 | 08161139720.
ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date,
ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date,
ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date
ijmb resumption date, IJMB 2021 Resumption Date, IJMB 2021 Resumption Date, IJMB 2021 Resumption Date, IJMB 2021 Resumption Date, IJMB 2021 Resumption Date, IJMB 2021 Resumption Date, IJMB 20201 Resumption Date, IJMB 2021 Resumption Date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date, ijmb resumption date