JAMB has released the UTME result for 2019 over 2 weeks now although as at then, many candidates find it difficult to check their result via the new SMS method of checking result that was introduced this year. After several complains from candidates of which some were not replied back with notification of their scores via SMS or some received error messages via SMS, the organization has finally made the result available officially on its website which can now be accessed by all candidates who have successfully completed the examination for this year using the JAMB result checker channel.
We hope by now, you as one of the candidates who wrote this year’s examination, you should have checked your result by now or perhaps you have someone who partakes in the examination, he/she must have checked his/her result by now. We believed you have seen your JAMB score by now.
It’s a general fashion that every tertiary institution in Nigeria has its own cut off mark for JAMB. Here we will be emphasizing mainly on Nigerian Universities. We all know that every University has its own JAMB cut off mark. As they have general cut off i.e minimum cut off so they have special cut off for some courses which are very competitive for example, Medicine, Engineering, Common Law, Mass Communication e.t.c.
They set the cut off for those courses as high as possible so as to reduce the number of candidates to the number they can admit for those courses.
If by chance you have applied for one of those courses we have mentioned or any other courses in that category, you might want to consider again your Joint Matriculation Board score if you meet up with the cut off mark or not. As of the time of writing this article, most of the Nigerian Universities are yet to release their JAMB cut off mark for this year.
JAMB UTME Update
Post-UTME is almost near for some Universities like KWASU. In view of that, you may not want to risk every chance of getting admission into that preferred institution of your yours. You might want to consider another alternative in case you didn’t meet up with the JAMB Matriculation Board cut off mark for that course you intend to study or you didn’t meet up with the post UTME cut off mark or the university itself didn’t consider you for admission or you are given a course you don’t want at all and you already have a dream course you put in for. This is where IJMB kicks in. It doesn’t stop you from using your JAMB result.
When you apply now for IJMB, it prepares you for what’s to come. This implies you have a backup plan in case your preferred institution disappoints you. From now till the time most Universities will release their admission lists, you would have learned a lot and gathered experience during the programme as the lectures are intensive.
Also, it’s good you should know that most of what you’ll be taught during the IJMB Programme covers your 100 Level to 200 Level syllabus and some parts of your 300 Level syllabus. It’s no doubt again that students in Nigerian Universities who have passed through IJMB Programme do well academically compared to those ones who passed through Joint Matriculation Board UTME only as most of them are new to what is being taught in the university.
Considering IJMB removes the risk of you sitting back at home for another year doing nothing and also your admission is into 200L when you’re using your IJMB result to process admission. There you have it; if you don’t meet up with the Joint matriculation board cut off mark as required by your preferred institution, IJMB Programme is open for you to enroll. We guess you don’t want to blow off this great opportunity.
Register for IJMB Programme
How Can I Get IJMB Form?
You can get IJMB Form by going through the following instructions:
- First of all, you should know that the best option for you is to register online and to do so you either run the whole registration process on your phone, tablet, PC or you visit any nearest cyber café with good internet connection.
- Ensure you have access to making online transaction with your bank and also your ATM card is enabled for making payments online (incase it’s not, don’t panic! There are alternative means).
- The next step is to visit this link in red to start your registration properly. Note this step so that you can always come back to it after running down all the steps.
- When you’re on the registration page, the first thing to do is to make payment. There to ways or categories of making payments online. The first is visiting the link provided on the registration page to make payment using PAYSTACK channel using your ATM card which is 100% secure and the other method is paying into the official IJMB A’Level account.
- If you’re paying via PAYSTACK, you’ll be requested to fill your details like first name, last name, email address and phone number. The amount to be charged is fixed and it’s already filled which is N8,750. And you click on PAY NOW.
- On the next page, PAYSTACK provides you with 4 methods of payments which are Pay with Card, Pay with Bank, Pay with USSD and Pay with Visa QR.
- If you’re paying with card you will be required to Enter your card details to pay. The card details to be entered include CARD NUMBER, CARD EXPIRY DATE, and CVV (the 3 digit numbers at the back of your card). Then you click on Pay NGN 8,750 and wait for the next step to enter OTP code to complete the transaction.
- If you’re using Pay with bank, kindly Choose your bank to start the payment. Kindly note that this method of payment is only available to First Bank of Nigeria, Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank For Africa and Zenith Bank. If your bank is among the list kindly select and follow the instructions promptly.
- If you are using Pay with USSD which is a new option it is available to Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank for Africa, Sterling Bank and Zenith Bank. Select your bank and dial (on the SIM card Registered with your bank account) the USSD that was loaded after selecting your bank. Follow the instructions promptly.
- And if you are using the Pay with Visa QR, Scan the QR code displayed in your Ecobank, FirstBank, Fidelity, Access, Diamond or Zenith Bank mobile app to complete the payment. Follow the instructions promptly.
- If your transaction is successful using any of the 4 methods illustrated above, you’ll be redirected back to the registration page depending on the internet connection and the browser you are using. You should call us to confirm your payment. Better still go back to the registration page once you are sure that your payment was successful and scroll down until you can find the space where you are to fill your biodata for the IJMB registration.
- If you don’t want to use the above method, you can pay directly into our official A’Level Account. ACCOUNT NAME: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0543864243, BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK. Payments can be done through bank deposit, internet banking, mobile transfer or any other banking method convenient for you.
- After successful payment, kindly send us a proof of payment via the email [email protected] so that your payment can be confirmed. Once your payment has been confirmed you can scroll down on the registration page until you see where to enter your biodata.
- Fill all the necessary details in BLOCK LETTERS and ensure they are correct details.
- Some important informations are also provided on the registration page and you should also read them thoroughly.
- After you have successfully fill and submit your application you kindly kindly get in touch with us via email, phone call, SMS or WhatsApp message to fasten the registration process so you can get your registration slip and admission letter on time.
We hope with the above detailed instructions we have answered the question “How Can I Get IJMB Form”. If you have any difficulty you can reach us via email: [email protected] | 08070580288 | 08161139720.
Where can I get IJMB Form?
You can get IJMB Form either by filling the form online, following the detailed instructions illustrated above or by reaching us via email: [email protected] | 08070580288 | 08161139720 to direct you on how to locate our office in any of the available states to get the form.
Is IJMB form still available? Is IJMB form out for 2020?
Yes! IJMB 2020 registration has commenced for all available study centres and registration will close on Saturday 4th of July, 2020 at 11:59PM. Registration fee cost is N8,750 only. Payments can be made via Online channels, Point Of Sale (POS), mobile transfer or by making a deposit at the bank. We only bank with GTBank and our official account details are stated as follow:
Account name: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME.
Account Number: 0543864243. You should also note that Lectures will commence fully as from 12th of July, 2020, now that the lockdown due to COVID-19 has been eased and the Federal Government have ordered the reopening of schools for final year students. Click here to start your registration, which includes detailed instruction on how to pay online.
How much is the IJMB form?
The IJMB Form which is the registration fee cost N8,750 only excluding bank charges.
How much is IJMB School Fees?
IJMB school fees varies depending on the study state but be rest assure that the school fees is between N208,750 to N258,750. Below are IJMB School Fees according to available study centres:
- Ilorin IJMB Study Centre; N208,750 Including Textbooks; Accommodation.
- Lagos Ikeja IJMB Centre: #218,750; Including accommodation and Textbooks
- Lagos IJMB Centre, Ikorodu: 218,750; Including Textbooks, Including Accommodation
- Lagos IJMB Centre, Yaba IJMB Centre: #248,750; Textbooks, no accommodation
- Lagos IJMB Centre, Palmgrove IJMB Centre: #218,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Ogun Sango IJMB Centre, Otta IJMB Centre: #208,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Port Harcout Eleme IJMB Centre: #208,750; Including Textbooks & accommodation
- Port Harcout Rumuokoro IJMB Centre: #218,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Ibadan IJMB Study Centre; N208,750 Including Textbooks.
- Abuja Lugbe IJMB Centre: #258,750; Including accommodation and Textbooks
- Abuja Gwarimpa IJMB Centre: #248,750; No Accommodation includingTextbooks
- Abuja Gwagwalada IJMB Centre: #238,750; Including Accommodation & Textbooks
- Ekiti IJMB Centre: 208,750; Including Textbooks and Accommodation
- Akure IJMB Study Centre; N208,750 Including Textbooks; Accommodation.
- Delta Agbarho IJMB Centre: #228,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Delta Ozoro IJMB Centre: #208,750; Including accommodation and Textbooks
- Edo IJMB Centre: #218,750; Including accommodation and Textbooks
- Imo IJMB Centre: #228,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Enugu IJMB Centre: #230,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Anambra IJMB Centre: #220,750; Including Textbooks Including accommodation
The procedures for registration and requirements are as simple as stated. We have taken our time to put this piece together and hope you find the above information very useful and helpful when you commence with your registration. You can always reach us via our numbers and email displayed on this website. We are expecting positive feedback from you.
jamb result, www.jamb.org.ng portal, jamb reprint, www.jamb.org.ng 2019, jamb result checker 2019, original jamb result, is jamb result out, result checker 2019 portal, jamb 2019 syllabus, check jamb 2019 result, is jamb 2019 result out, www.jamb.org.ng result, www.jamb.org.ng result 2019, www.jamb.org.ng 2019 reprint, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme,IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme
IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme,IJMB Programme
IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme,IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme, IJMB Programme