IJMB Official Registration Sale | All You Need to Know Delivered
This is to remind you that IJMB 2023 registration has commenced as of 3rd of January, 2023 for all available study centres and the registration for 2023/2024 session registration is closing on Saturday, 16th of December, 2023 on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registration fee cost is N8,750 only. Payments can be made via Online channels, Point of Sale (POS), mobile transfer or by making a deposit at the bank.
We only bank with GTBank and our official account details are stated as follow:
Account name: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME.
Account Number: 0543864243. You should also note that Lectures will commence fully as from June, 2023, now that the lockdown due to COVID-19 has been eased and the Federal Government have ordered the reopening of schools for final year students. Click here to start your registration, which includes detailed instruction on how to pay online.
Important Message to Parents/Guardians/Students
Hello there, first of all, we would like to attend to the concern of most parents/guardians/students. We understand the current situation in Nigeria in terms of using online platforms to make payments, especially the fear of being scammed by fraudsters as you don’t know if you’re in the right place or not, and as such some prospective parents/guardians/students insist on asking for centre name and address and going there instead to make payment and register.
We don’t have a problem with giving out our centres’ names and addresses, but parents/guardians/students need to understand that our job here is to bridge the gap and make it easier for students to access accredited centres.
To keep this platform active, the online payment gateway needs to be used for what it’s meant for, which makes it easier to track the records of registered students rather than the conventional offline registration at the centre. It also enables us to assist students with their admission process into their preferred university after they are done with their A’Level programme creating a one-on-one relationship.
Also, parents/guardians/students need to know that we here are a registered entity known as ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788 and we are only affiliated with private centres in Ilorin, Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, and Abuja.
You might be wondering why we are affiliated with only a few states. This is because those are the only states where we have genuine centres with good performance records from students who have gone through the programme through us.
If you choose centre based on your convenience and location, there’s a tendency you might fall into the wrong centre but if you choose centre based on the available centres we recommended to you, you’re assured to be registered in the right centre.
In summary, if you’re here for registration, there’s no need to worry or be scared of being scammed of your hard-earned money and the registration has been made easy that you don’t need to go to the cafe; you can register directly from your phone so far you’re connected to the internet. Be rest assured that you’re in safe hands. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
®ALEVELS LINKS PRIME™
Buy Registration Form Now: Secure 200L Admission Via Interim Joint Matriculation Board A’Level Programme Without JAMB UTME
IJMB: Have you ever wondered why some people don’t know about this A’Level Programme or why the Interim Joint Matriculation Board examination is kept concealed by many institutions to gain admission into any university in Nigeria? Or the fact that ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788 is one of the recognized and Registered A’Level Admission Agent in Nigeria with an excellent and good record of ensuring that students are offered admission into any university over the years of academic sessions?
Over the years, it is always been recorded that over hundreds of thousands of candidates have gone through the hardships posed by difficulties in securing admission resulting in candidates missing out on admission into the university of their choice. From observations and statistics, many of these candidates performed to their very best and failure not to be admitted into universities of their choice has little or nothing to do with their performance in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) which is organized by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
It is very possible and by what we have most times, a student could score as high as 250 in the UTME which is obviously with a flying colour and still wouldn’t be considered for admission. Latest information gathered from statistics including figures revealed that more than1.6 million students wrote the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. But it is disheartening that out if this large percentage, only 30% are likely to considered for admission into the university of their choice.
Correspondingly, the statistics gathered for the number(figures) of candidates who secure admission into Universities via Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJAMB as some people do refer to it) is formally more than the number of students who secured admission through JAMB.
Let us take for example, a record of about 30,000+ Interim Joint Matriculation Board candidates who applied annually:
- There is a 93% pass rate
- 81% successful admission rate to a university
- 75% of those admitted get to read their first-choice course
The discrepancy between students seeking for admission into Nigerian tertiary institutions and the actual number admitted through the UTME would continue to increase in the coming years which is what is actually happening now.
In other words, unless there is an alternative, many more candidates would keep wallowing in thoughts as their dreams of becoming a Bonafide student in any of the universities is being trashed.
For a very long time till now, there has always been an alternative which is Interim Joint Matriculation Board and many students studying in universities today owe their good luck to the comprehensive guidelines they got through ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788.
About Interim Joint Matriculation Board
IJMB is an acronym for Interim Joint Matriculation Board which was established in 1976 by the Interim Common Services Agency of the old Northern Regional Government of Nigeria.
Interim Joint Matriculation Board at inception had two basic functions: to provide social services and educational opportunities to people of the Northern region of the country. Now though, it has grown to encompass the whole country providing the best pathway to university education in the country.
Since the beginning, Interim Joint Matriculation Board has been moderated and coordinated by one of Nigeria’s premier tertiary universities, the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. The program also has coordinating bodies in various tertiary institutions around the country.
To make it accessible to as many Nigerians as possible, there are accredited Interim Joint Matriculation Board centres across the country of which ALEVELS LINKS PRIME is one of the foremost.
Is the Programme Approved By FG
Interim Joint Matriculation Board is approved by the federal government of Nigeria and it is recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC) as a program leading to an advanced level certification in the chosen subjects.
Is The Programme Sure for Admission
There is a 93% pass rate for Interim Joint Matriculation Board candidates and 81% admission rate into university compared to JAMB where only 30% of the candidates of candidates who wrote the examination manage to gain admission.
Is Interim Joint Matriculation Board Certified
IJMB is well recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC) as an A’Level programme which can used to secure admission into 200L in any Nigerian Universities.
Differences between Interim Joint Matriculation Board and JAMB
The differences between the two programmes are distinctive and some of the differences are highlighted below:
- Successful candidates secure admission into the university of their choice using Direct Entry. That means they get into 200 level, without going through the first year of university since the Interim Joint Matriculation Board program is equivalent to the first year of university and some parts of second year and third years are covered too.
- The programme is recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC) as a program leading to an advanced level certification in the chosen subjects.
- Unlike JAMB, successful Interim Joint Matriculation Board, candidates don’t have to repeat the examination. It is a certificate that would remain valid to be used at any time within 7 years of issuance to be used for admission processing.
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Result can used to gain admission into universities in some neighboring countries.
- The result last for 7 years after it is being issued compared to JAMB that is only valid for a year.
How does Programme work | How to Make Use of Interim Joint Matriculation Board Result
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board can be used to secure admission into 200 level in any approved University in Nigeria.
A candidate who is wishing to use the result in his or her admission processing into the University of choice must follow these steps:
- Visit any nearest JAMB office to get the Direct Entry (DE) form. Alternatively, you can visit the JAMB website and click on the D.E link to get to the required portal.
- Fill the form on the website or the hardcopy you bought from the JAMB office.
- Make sure the details you provided match your Interim Joint Matriculation Board result.
- In the form, you have the option of choosing your preferred university (first option) and an alternate choice (second option). You are allowed to make up to six choices
- The course you chose would be directly related to how well you perform in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board examination. That is why it is important to choose a quality study centre.
- A good Interim Joint Matriculation Board study centre combined with hard work and diligent study would surely guarantee your Interim Joint Matriculation Board result would get you any course you desire.
Genuineness of Interim Joint Matriculation Board
Candidates that are interested can check (section 2.2) of JAMB BROCHURE to confirm how genuine Interim Joint Matriculation Board A’Level programme is. IJMB A’Level certificate currently is recognised and accepted in more than 80% of federal, state and private Universities across Nigeria.
Will I be considered for Admission using Result obtained from the Programme
Interim Joint Matriculation Board A’Level is an alternative way of gaining admission into universities in nigeria.
Read on Universities that accept Interim Joint Matriculation Board.
Duration Of Interim Joint Matriculation Board A’Level ProgrammeI | Academic Calendar
Officially, Interim Joint Matriculation Board is a 9 months program. Lectures start between March and April and run through to the whole year. The exams proper start sometime in January or the first week of February the following year. It is three weeks exams with the results expected to be released by the end of April. The result lasts for 7 years after it is being issued.
At ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788, candidates are encouraged to enrol at the centre early as we believe getting excellent results are directly linked to early preparation.
For that reason, registration starts in November and end in April of the following year. Lectures are scheduled to start between March and April.
So, it’s best to get the registration sorted out early so we can all get down to preparing for the examination without distractions.
What are the requirements for the Programme
The program is open to all Nigerians with the requisite O’Level qualifications. Candidates who are also awaiting their O’Level result are eligible to apply for the programme.
How Can I Get Interim Joint Matriculation Board Form
You can get Interim Joint Matriculation Board Form by going through the following instructions:
- First of all, you should know that the best option for you is to register online and to do so you either run the whole registration process on your phone, tablet, PC or you visit any nearest cybercafé with good internet connection.
- Ensure you have access to making online transaction with your bank and also your ATM card is enabled for making payments online (incase it’s not, don’t panic! There are alternative means).
- The next step is to visit this link in red to start your registration properly. Note this step so that you can always come back to it after running down all the steps.
- When you’re on the registration page, the first thing to do is to make payment. There to ways or categories of making payments online. The first is visiting the link provided on the registration page to make payment using PAYSTACK channel using your ATM card which is 100% secure and the other method is paying into the official Interim Joint Matriculation Board A’Level account.
- If you’re paying via PAYSTACK, you’ll be requested to fill your details like first name, last name, email address and phone number. The amount to be charged is fixed and it’s already filled which is N8,750. And you click on PAY NOW.
- On the next page, PAYSTACK provides you with 4 methods of payments which are Pay with Card, Pay with Bank, Pay with USSD and Pay with Visa QR.
- If you’re paying with card, you will be required to Enter your card details to pay. The card details to be entered include CARD NUMBER, CARD EXPIRY DATE, and CVV (the 3-digit numbers at the back of your card). Then you click on Pay NGN 8,750 and wait for the next step to enter OTP code to complete the transaction.
- If you’re using Pay with bank, kindly Choose your bank to start the payment. Kindly note that this method of payment is only available to First Bank of Nigeria, Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank For Africa and Zenith Bank. If your bank is among the list kindly select and follow the instructions promptly.
- If you are using Pay with USSD which is a new option it is available to Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank for Africa, Sterling Bank and Zenith Bank. Select your bank and dial (on the SIM card Registered with your bank account) the USSD that was loaded after selecting your bank. Follow the instructions promptly.
- And if you are using the Pay with Visa QR, Scan the QR code displayed in your Ecobank, FirstBank, Fidelity, Access, Diamond or Zenith Bank mobile app to complete the payment. Follow the instructions promptly.
- If your transaction is successful using any of the 4 methods illustrated above, you’ll be redirected back to the registration page depending on the internet connection and the browser you are using. You should call us to confirm your payment. Better still go back to the registration page once you are sure that your payment was successful and scroll down until you can find the space where you are to fill your biodata for the Interim Joint Matriculation Board registration.
- If you don’t want to use the above method, you can pay directly into our official A’Level Account. ACCOUNT NAME: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0543864243, BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK. Payments can be done through bank deposit, internet banking, mobile transfer or any other banking method convenient for you.
- After successful payment, kindly send us a proof of payment via the email [email protected] so that your payment can be confirmed. Once your payment has been confirmed you can scroll down on the registration page until you see where to enter your biodata.
- Fill all the necessary details in BLOCK LETTERS and ensure they are correct details.
- Some important informations are also provided on the registration page and you should also read them thoroughly.
- After you have successfully fill and submit your application you kindly kindly get in touch with us via email, phone call, SMS or WhatsApp message to fasten the registration process so you can get your registration slip and admission letter on time.
What is the programme Cutoff Mark
The cutoff depends on the choice of course a student wish to study. The minimum points for a student to be considered for admission is 5 points. For students who want to study engineering the minimum points is 8 points, for students who want to study medicine the minimum points is 13 points and other courses a minimum of 7 points.
Courses/Subjects Categories for the programme
There are no restrictions in the categories of subjects in Interim Joint Matriculation Board. Science, Arts and Social Science students are eligible to apply as long as they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Candidates who enrol for the program are required to choose three ‘A’ Level subjects for the Interim Joint Matriculation Board examination.
These subjects, one of which must be English Language, should be related to the candidate’s intended course of study at the university.
Candidates are then expected to receive lectures at the study centres of their choice to prepare them for the exams.
That is why it is imperative for candidates to select the best study centres available to ensure they come out of the program with excellent results.
How is the Programme’s Points calculated
For you to be considered as to have passed in Interim Joint Matriculation Board exam you must score a minimum of 5 points in total i.e EDE stands for (1+2+1) which is five (5) points. Each grade and its respective point are highlighted below:
A = 5 Points
B = 4 points
C = 3 points
D = 2 points
E = 1 points
F = 0 points
Is Programme exam difficult
of a truth, the programme isn’t a difficult programme as compared to other A’Level Program like Cambridge A’Level. The way you approach the programme and prepare yourself will determine the difficulty of the programme. Be rest assured that if you put in the efforts, you’ll definitely see positive results at the end.
Why the programme is important | Why enroll for for the programme
It is now clear that the Interim Joint Matriculation Board pathway is the best alternative to getting admission to Nigerian universities outside of the JAMB-organized UTME. With Interim Joint Matriculation Board, candidates are placed in a highly organized and structured environment to aid them to excel in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board examination.
Apart from that, going through Interim Joint Matriculation Board in an accredited study centre like ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788 ensures that candidates are given a peep into how lectures and studies are done in a real university in Nigeria.
This is important as many new students find it hard to cope with the university environment after secondary school where everything is organized for the student.
Other reasons the programme is the way to go include:
- It is recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC) as a program leading to an advanced level certification in the chosen subjects.
- Successful candidates gain admission to the university via Direct Entry. That means they get into 200 level, skipping the first year of university since the Interim Joint Matriculation Board program is equivalent to the first year of university.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board A’level result is recognized around the world as a valid A’Level certification.
- Unlike JAMB, successful Interim Joint Matriculation Board, candidates don’t have to repeat the examination. It is a lifetime certificate that would always remain valid to be used at any time in the future.
Universities that accept Result obtained from the programme
While filling out the Direct Entry form, make sure your choice of university accepts Interim Joint Matriculation Board result for entry into 200 level.
All the universities in Northern Nigeria accept students with Interim Joint Matriculation Board result. In the south, over 75% of the universities, whether federal, state or private, accept successful Interim Joint Matriculation Board candidates into various courses in the respective universities.
However, even though the poll of Universities for Interim Joint Matriculation Board candidates to choose from is wide, there are some universities that are considered the best vis-a-vis:
- The number of Interim Joint Matriculation Board intakes yearly
- The number of courses on offer for Interim Joint Matriculation Board candidates
The following are the list of some of the top federal and state universities that admit Interim Joint Matriculation Board candidates:
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University of Benin, Benin City
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Delta State University, Abraka
- University of Abuja, FCT
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- Federal University of Technology, Minna.
Does OAU accept the result obtained from the programme
Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU doesn’t accept Interim Joint Matriculation Board result.
Does UNN accept the result obtained from the programme
University of Nigeria, Nsukka doesn’t Accept Interim Joint Matriculation Board result into 200L.
Does UNILAG accept result obtained from the programme
University of Lagos, UNILAG is among list of universities that doesn’t accept Interim Joint Matriculation Board.
Does Unibadan accept the result obtained from the programme
University of Ibadan, Unibadan doesn’t allow Interim Joint Matriculation Board result into 200L but do allow into 100L in some cases.
Can I use the result obtained from the programme to study abroad
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Result can be used to gain admission into universities in some neighboring countries like Ghana, Benin Republic, e.t.c
ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788: leading accredited for Registration
ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788 has grown to become the leading Interim Joint Matriculation Board study centre in the country. Since 2008, ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788 has been registering, admitting and training students for the Interim Joint Matriculation Board examination.
Intending Interim Joint Matriculation Board candidates all over the country have made ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788 their preferred study centre due to an excellent pedigree and track record of service delivery.
No detail is too small to ensure that students at Interim Joint Matriculation Board Centres get the best training obtainable anywhere in the country.
Why ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788?
ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788 is a hands-on institution providing the best training for candidates preparing for the Interim Joint Matriculation Board examination.
- We make sure we guide you each step of the way from registration, intensive lectures, vigorous revision and guidance on how to select the best universities that match your educational and career ambition
- The academic staff at ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788 is carefully selected from a pool of the very best and experienced instructors who apply to join the team.
- Screening of prospective academic staff is always done with an eye for what our students would benefit both academically and morally for the 10 months program.
- The support staff or non-academic faculty is a collection of experienced administrators whose first love is providing an optimal learning environment for students.
- ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788 dedications to excellence is reflected in the standard facilities made available to students (whether in the sciences or arts) in all our study centres around the country.
- Standard accommodation in a conducive environment is available to students who have to travel long distances from home.
- Courteous customer relation staff that are willing and ready to answer all your queries at any time during our working hours.
These are some of the reasons why students who had the benefit of the exceptional and unique ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788 approach give glowing testimonies after their study period.
Available study centres: Centers in Nigeria | Register for programme in Ilorin | www ijmb
To meet to challenges of growing number of students who want to be part of ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788 success model, the management decided to open several centres around the country.
This also serves to reduce the stress some candidates might encounter in travelling long distances to get the best Interim Joint Matriculation Board study and training centre.
Fully functional Interim Joint Matriculation Board centres managed by us are available in the following locations
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Ilorin centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Lagos centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Ibadan centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Port Harcourt centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Ekiti centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Oshogbo centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Abuja centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Ondo centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Uyo centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Niger centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Ogun centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Nasarawa centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Imo centre
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Enugu centre
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Delta centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Kogi centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Ebonyi centre
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Edo centres
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Benue centre
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Anambra centres
New centres would be opened very soon in States left out.
View Interim Joint Matriculation Board Success Stories
So far, we’ve been registering students and it’s to their satisfaction. We can say that YES, we are delivering our services with a very high esteem and there are past candidates and customers who can attest to the good work.
How to register for Interim Joint Matriculation Board?
For candidates’ convenience, the Interim Joint Matriculation Board registration has been simplified. All our Interim Joint Matriculation Board centres across the country can aid you with any registration issue you might encounter or with questions you need to be clarified.
However, for the complete Interim Joint Matriculation Board package students are advised to choose the ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788 Ilorin centre since it the operational hub of all our Interim Joint Matriculation Board centres.
That said, no matter your location, you can register for the program through our online portal.
IJMB Online registration | Where can I buy IJMB form
- Fill out the form in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- You would receive a reply between 2 and 4 hours through the email you sent the scanned documents.
- The email would contain all you need to know about your status as a registered Interim Joint Matriculation Board student. This would include the total fees you have to pay, payment schedule, your Interim Joint Matriculation Board study centre, syllabus, how to get the necessary textbooks etc.
How much does Interim Joint Matriculation Board cost | Interim Joint Matriculation Board Fees & Payment
The registration fee is ₦8,750. Total Interim Joint Matriculation Board fees payable to ALEVELS LINKS PRIME is between ₦240,000 and ₦260,000. This difference exists depending on your chosen study centre.
However, the standard fee at our Ilorin centre is ₦248,750 only. It covers everything for the duration of the program. It is broken down as follows
- Registration Form FEE: ₦8,750
- School Fees: ₦170,000
- Hostel accommodation: ₦40,000
- Textbooks and other materials: ₦30,000 (this include lab coats for science students)
Note that when you pay for the registration form, you automatically get a link to download the Interim Joint Matriculation Board syllabus. The syllabus should be a constant companion for the duration of the program.
It contains everything you need to know about areas of study and what is expected of you at the examination proper. Make sure you refer to it regularly during your time as an Interim Joint Matriculation Board student.
At ALEVELS LINKS PRIME, we have made the payment of fees as painless as possible for those who can’t pay the whole fees at once.
You can pay the fees in three instalments if this is your preferred payment option.
The first instalment is ₦140,000 and this must be paid at the beginning of the session.
The balance of ₦100,000 can be paid in two instalments. Have a discussion with the study centre coordinator to agree on a mutually acceptable schedule for the payment of this balance.
Please take note that after payment of the complete fee, no other financial obligation is expected of you.
Candidates are advised to take note that Interim Joint Matriculation Board does not entertain any request for a refund after payment of the fees.
So before paying the fees, be sure this is what you really want to do. If you have any doubts, the smart move is to have an honest discussion with your parents, guardians or sponsors before making any payment to Interim Joint Matriculation Board.
You or your sponsors are encouraged to contact us for further guidance on this issue.
Our helplines are always available any time you feel like contacting us. Use these means to contact us: 08070580288 OR 08161139720 OR EMAIL US AT [email protected]
You can also visit any of our study centres across the country for face-to-face consultation. This would be an excellent opportunity to have a look at our excellent facilities before making up your mind.
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Syllabus
Up-to-date syllabus is made available to all students who have registered and paid for acceptance. The syllabus is sent via email to the registered candidate.
Where can I buy form, Where can I buy form, Where can I buy form, Where can I buy form, Where can I buy form, Where can I buy form, Where can I buy form, Where can I buy form, Where can I buy form, Where can I buy form, Where can I buy form, Where can I buy form, register for ilorin, register for ilorin, register for ilorin