JUPEB Registration Form 2022/2023 Sale – 100% Genuine Portal | All You Need To Know
JUPEB Registration Form 2022/2023: You can apply for JUPEB Registration Form for 2022/2023 academic session by going through the following instructions that will be explained shortly in the next paragraphs. Registration for JUPEB programme officially commence around April of every year and run till September or November, while by the Middle of October the lectures will start fully. Visit here to know when JUPEB registration is closing and also know the dates when the registration will commence and end.
You may find this information useful: JUPEB 2022 Examination Timetable Officially Out
Advantages of Registering for JUPEB 2022/2023 in a Private Centre
It’s very important for you to note that we’re affiliated with ACCREDITED PRIVATE CENTRES that run JUPEB programme and not UNIVERSITY CENTRES. The advantages of registering with PRIVATE CENTRES are:
- Private centres are not affected by ASUU strike which implies that private centres are very much in session at the moment.
- Private centres are less expensive compared to what you’ll pay if you were to enroll in a university offering JUPEB A’Level programme.
- Private centres are more dedicated to their students unlike university centres where their dedication is mostly to the undergraduates rather than JUPEB students.
- Enough time to receive lectures as private centres start their academic session earlier than university centres for which the final examination will be written at the same time.
- Private centres give you the opportunity to pay in installment with minimum of N120,000 (N20,000 for acceptance fee and N100,000 as part payment for school fees) unlike most university centres where you’ll be paying much and you’re expected to pay all your fees at once).
- Private centres follow up their students welfare up to the admission just to ensure they are admitted into their preferred institutions.
This is to remind you that JUPEB 2022/2023 Registration has commenced for all available study centres and registration will close on Saturday, 17th of December, 2022 at 11:59 PM. Registration fee cost is N15,000 only excluding bank charges. Payments can be made via Online channels, Point Of Sale (POS), mobile transfer or by making a deposit at the bank. We only bank with GTBank and our official account details are stated as follow:
Account name: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME.
Account Number: 0543864243.
You should scroll down to know how to go about registering for JUPEB. Note that all our centres are fully accredited to run JUPEB A’Level Programme.
P.S: If you should register through us (ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022877) you will be studying the programme in any of our Advanced Study centres that are closer to each candidate as stated on the JUPEB application form. PROCEED to the JUPEB form Registration page.
JUPEB 2022 Examination Timetable
This is to inform the general public that JUPEB 2022 Examination Timetable will be out very soon. The examination schedule will updated here with full details when it’s finally out. Candidates are advised to check below for the full timetable for last year examination so to have an idea of when 2022 examination is likely to hold:
JUPEB Registration Portal
Welcome to JUPEB registration portal powered by ALEVELS LINKS PRIME. Here you can pay/register for or buy JUPEB form online. After your payment is successfully, you’ll be redirected to the page where you’re going to fill your biodata and once it has been submitted you’ll be sent Registration Slip and Admission Letter.
Things to Note for JUPEB 2022/2023 Registration Purpose
- Interested candidates are advised to to check this website www.ijmbcentres.com from time to time for relevant information like resumption date, JUPEB Form closing date, JUPEB Examination date and many more.
- It is compulsory that Candidates must use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Mobile Numbers that are active.
- The forms MUST be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS and submitted on-line which can be immediately or within 2 weeks of visiting this website.
- Candidates are to note that 2022/2023 JUPEB Registration is on.
- It is very important that Candidates who are interested in JUPEB Programme to follow Instructions very carefully and ensure they fill the right SUBJECT COMBINATION.
By enrolling directly with ALEVELS LINKS PRIME, you will be privileged to be among the lucky ones as your admission will be guaranteed. We are affiliated with about 85% of Study Centres in Nigeria. ALEVELS LINKS PRIME is registered with the CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission) under the federal law with RC:- 3022788 and recognized by a lot of students and Universities being one of the top Educational Consultants in Nigeria.
How to Apply For JUPEB Registration Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session
How do I Apply for JUPEB
Preliminary instruction: It is necessary for all applicants to have informed his/her parent(s) or guardian(s) beforehand about JUPEB programme. After their consent applicants should follow the below instructions.
You can apply for JUPEB Registration Form for 2020/2021 academic session by going through the following instructions:
- First of all, you should know that the best option for you is to register online and to do so you either run the whole registration process on your phone, tablet, PC or you visit any nearest cyber café with good internet connection.
- Ensure you have access to making online transaction with your bank and also your ATM card is enabled for making payments online (incase it’s not, don’t panic! There are alternative means).
- The next step is to visit this link in GREEN to start your registration properly. Note this step so that you can always come back to it after running down all the steps.
- When you’re on the registration page, the first thing to do is to make payment. There to ways or categories of making payments online. The first is visiting the link provided on the registration page to make payment using PAYSTACK channel using your ATM card which is 100% secure and the other method is paying into the official JUPEB A’Level account.
- If you’re paying via PAYSTACK, you’ll be requested to fill your details like first name, last name, email address and phone number. The amount to be charged is fixed and it’s already filled which is N15,400. And you click on PAY NOW.
- On the next page, PAYSTACK provides you with 4 methods of payments which are Pay with Card, Pay with Bank, Pay with USSD and Pay with Visa QR.
- If you’re paying with card you will be required to Enter your card details to pay. The card details to be entered include CARD NUMBER, CARD EXPIRY DATE, and CVV (the 3 digit numbers at the back of your card). Then you click on Pay NGN15,400 and wait for the next step to enter OTP code to complete the transaction.
- If you’re using Pay with bank, kindly Choose your bank to start the payment. Kindly note that this method of payment is only available to First Bank of Nigeria, Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank For Africa and Zenith Bank. If your bank is among the list kindly select and follow the instructions promptly.
- If you are using Pay with USSD which is a new option it is available to Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank for Africa, Sterling Bank and Zenith Bank. Select your bank and dial (on the SIM card Registered with your bank account) the USSD that was loaded after selecting your bank. Follow the instructions promptly.
- And if you are using the Pay with Visa QR, Scan the QR code displayed in your Ecobank, FirstBank, Fidelity, Access, Diamond or Zenith Bank mobile app to complete the payment. Follow the instructions promptly.
- If your transaction is successful using any of the 4 methods illustrated above, you’ll be redirected back to the registration page depending on the internet connection and the browser you are using. You should call us to confirm your payment. Better still go back to the registration page once you are sure that your payment was successful and scroll down until you can find the space where you are to fill your biodata for the JUPEB registration.
- If you don’t want to use the above method, you can pay directly into our official A’Level Account. ACCOUNT NAME: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0543864243, BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK. Payments can be done through bank deposit, internet banking, mobile transfer or any other banking method convenient for you.
- After successful payment, kindly send us a proof of payment via the email [email protected] so that your payment can be confirmed. Once your payment has been confirmed you can scroll down on the registration page until you see where to enter your biodata.
- Fill all the necessary details in BLOCK LETTERS and ensure they are correct details.
- Some important informations are also provided on the registration page and you should also read them thoroughly.
- After you have successfully fill and submit your application you kindly kindly get in touch with us via email, phone call, SMS or WhatsApp message to fasten the registration process so you can get your registration slip and admission letter on time.
We hope with the above detailed instructions we have answered the question “How to Apply For JUPEB Registration Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session”. If you have any difficulty you can reach us via email: [email protected] | 08070580288 | 08161139720.
When is JUPEB 2022 Examination Date For Students?
JUPEB students are to note that JUPEB 2022 Examination will hold around September 2022. Kindly bookmark this page or check back frequently for updates.
JUPEB Success Stories
These are reviews from happy customers:
They have been awesome, many of the students who applied through them gain their admissions without stress.
Serene and highly conducive for learning. Search no more for topnotch educational services. These guys are the real deal 🤝
I introduce a friend of mine and now his younger brother is already in 200 level in Union.
The service was so friendly and every little detail was taken care of. Very efficient, I totally recommend it.
You can as well drop your own review here:
Many JUPEB study centres and universities have different methods of registering interested candidates fo JUPEB Programme.
We as a private body (ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788) are looking for a centralised way in which candidates can apply and now choose their centres in the university of their choice or better still into an approved Private JUPEB centre of their choice or automatically choose the one that is close to them. Students should take note that official JUPEB website is www.jupeb.edu.ng
How To Know If JUPEB Form Has Closed
To know if JUPEB form has close, visit JUPEB form to fill the form, if you are unable to see the form you are to fill, that means the registration form has closed.
Also, you can see when is JUPEB form closing. While we wait for this procedure to finalize we can assure you that we here are private body to trust and help put you in the right path for your successful admission into 200 level of any Nigerian universities and to study any course as far as JUPEB programme is concerned.
Our centres across Nigeria are one of the best centres for your successful completion of the programme and the actualization of the main goal, which is to use JUPEB gain admission without JAMB and into the university of your choice into 200 level.
Where can I get JUPEB Form
You can get JUPEB Form either by filling the form online, following the detailed instructions illustrated above or by reaching us via email: [email protected] | 08070580288 | 08161139720 to direct you on how to locate our office in any of the available states to get the form.
Is JUPEB form still available | Is JUPEB form out for 2022
Yes! JUPEB 2022 registration has commenced for all available study centres and registration will close very soon. Registration fee cost is N15,000 only, excluding bank charges. Payments can be made via Online channels, Point Of Sale (POS), mobile transfer or by making a deposit at the bank. We only bank with GTBank and our official account details are stated as follow:
Account name: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME.
Account Number: 0543864243.
You should also note that Lectures will commence as 4th of October, 2022 for the new academic session and you’re expected to register from now till then. Click here to start your registration, which includes detailed instruction on how to pay online.
How much is the JUPEB form
JUPEB Registration Fee
The JUPEB Form which is the registration fee cost N15,000 only excluding bank charges.
How much is JUPEB School Fees
JUPEB school fees varies depending on the study state but be rest assure that the school fees is between N255,000 to N290,000. Below are JUPEB School Fees according to available study centres:
- Ilorin JUPEB Centre: #240,000;Including accomodation and Textbooks.
- Lagos JUPEB Centre: #280,000; Including Textbooks, Excluding Accomodation.
- Port Harcout JUPEB Centre: #270,000; Including Textbooks excluding Accommodation.
- Ibadan JUPEB Centre: #240,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks.
- Delta JUPEB Centre: #250,000; Including Textbooks Including accomodation
- Abuja JUPEB Centre: #270,000; excluding accommodation and Textbooks.
- Anambra JUPEB Centre: #290,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Ogun JUPEB Centre: #240,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Anambra JUPEB Centre: #290,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Imo JUPEB Centre: #290,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Ondo JUPEB Centre: #240,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Enugu JUPEB Centre: #240,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
Some sample courses during JUPEB programme are:
JUPEB Courses Combination for Medicine
The subjects combination of medicine will be: Biology, Chemistry and Physics plus GNS
JUPEB Courses Combination for Law
The subjects combination for Law during JUPEB programme shall be. CRS, Government, Literature in English and GNS
JUPEB subject combination for Business Administration
The subjects combination for the Bus. Admin during the programme is. Business Management, Accounting, Economics and GNS.
JUPEB subject combination for Engineering
For Engineering, the subject combination should definitely be Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and GNS.
JUPEB Courses And Subject Combination
The following Subject Combinations are available:
|1.||Arts||– Government / Literature in English / c.r.s– History / Literature / Christian Religious Studies– Economics, Government / Literature in English|
|2.||Education||– All the combinations in 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8.|
|3.||Management / Social Sciences||– Economics / Government / Mathematics– Mathematics / Geography / Economics– Accounting / Economics / Business studies|
|4.||Law||– Government / Literature in English / c.r.s|
|5.||Life Sciences||– Biology / Chemistry / Physics|
|6.||Physical Sciences||– Chemistry / Mathematics / Physics– Geography / Mathematics / Physics|
|7.||Medicine/ Dentistry /Pharmacy / Nursing||– Biology / Chemistry / Physics|
|8.||Engineering||– Chemistry / Mathematics / Physics|
How JUPEB Works
Prospective Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board candidates are required to select any THREE (3) A/L Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board Subject Combination plus Genel studies (English Language) identified with their preferred course of study in the university be it Science, Art or Social Science Course.
Candidates would then be lectured for the stipulated period at their respective Study Centre and thereafter sit for the final examination. On completion of the programme, successful candidates accordingly utilise their Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board certificate to secure admission into 200level in any Nigeria tertiary institution via JAMB.
For complaints, advise and info about JUPEB registration and admission, please call 08070580288 OR 08161139720
JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB
JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form, JUPEB Registration Form