JUPEB FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions)
JUPEB FAQ: Here are the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board, JUPEB frequently asked questions, in which we are trying to give the best possible solutions/answers to the questions and to your miseries about JUPEB.
JUPEB FAQ: What is JUPEB?
A. JUPEB means Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board. It is a programme spearheaded by the University of Lagos (Unilag) to give O’level graduates and those who have found JAMB difficult in using it as a means of gaining admission. So it serves as one of the best alternatives to JAMB. JUPEB takes you into 200 level of any university of your choice.
JUPEB FAQ: Is It Only Unilag That Offers The Programme?
A. No, is not only Unilag that offers the programme, as a matter of fact about 70% of Southern Nigerian universities accept the result of JUPEB to gain admission into 200 level. JUPEB have affiliated universities, and these affiliates universities not accept the result, but they have the approval to have their own centre of JUPEB to run the programme.
JUPEB FAQ: Is It Only The Centre I Did programme I Can Use The Result?
A. No, you can use the result anywhere you want, even though you have done the programme somewhere else. You must have done the programme in Ilorin, and decide to use it to gain admission into University of Lagos, you have done the programme in Lagos centre and decide to use it to gain admission at Delta State University (Delsu)
JUPEB FAQ: Does JUPEB Result Expire?
A. JUPEB result does not expire, you can decide not to use it immediately you are through with the programme, you might use it after ten years of having JUPEB result, three years after having it. The choice is a choice.
JUPEB FAQ: How Can I use JUPEB To Gain Admission Into University Of My Choice?
A. Once you are through with the programme, you will only need to combine the JUPEB result with Direct Entry form and follow the instructions on the JAMB website about the Direct Entry form. You need to be updated when Direct Entry form will be out so that you buy your direct entry form early to avoid late registration to your best university
JUPEB FAQ: What Is The Duration Of JUPEB?
A. JUPEB spans 10 months of two semesters, which is 5 months for each semester. At the end of each semester, JUPEB students would write Continuous assessment test and a final examination. It is these examinations that would be computed as their final examinations.While the test is 30 marks and the examinations are 70 marks. So candidates are advised to take their continuous assessment serious not only during the examination.
JUPEB FAQ: Does Unilag Accepts JUPEB?
A. Yes, Unilag accepts JUPEB programme
JUPEB FAQ: Can I Use Awaiting Result To Apply For JUPEB?
A. Yes, you can use awaiting result to apply for JUPEB programme
JUPEB FAQ: What is the Official JUPEB website?
A. The official JUPEB website is www.jupeb.edu.ng
JUPEB FAQ: Who are we at www.ijmbcentres.com?
A. We are a registered private educational consultant, and we associate ourselves with any A’Level programme that we think is worth it. JUPEB is a good programme which we are proud to associate with. We registered JUPEB Alevel Registration as a business name with CAC to make JUPEB registration easy for candidates and study the programme in any of the study centres or any university that partner with us as a private body.
JUPEB FAQ: Should I Go For Public Or Private JUPEB Centres?
A. That depends on you and your finances, private JUPEB centres price might be a little higher than public centres, but the method of teaching would definitely be different. So if you have the money, go for private. Our reasons being that
- You will have less populate students for each class, wish to help the lecturers to interact one to one to know the area of deficiency.
- Your practicals would purely be practicals, what we mean that is that there would be enough laboratory equipment that would go round for students to study.
- You have enough space in your hostels and less unnecessary distractions from other activities that are not JUPEB base.
- Your hostels most times within the area where you are receiving lectures, so you have less stress after lectures
JUPEB FAQ: Disadvantage Of Private JUPEB Centres are:
- You might not have any approve JUPEB centres in your state/area. so you might need to travel from your parent’s roof.
- The lectures might be too much since no private centres we want their candidates to fail, and the only way they can do this is by intensive lecturing and monitoring
- You do not have much freedom like JUPEB public centres.
JUPEB FAQ: How Can I Get JUPEB Form? How To Get JUPEB Form?
A. You can get JUPEB Form by going through the following instructions:
- First of all, you should know that the best option for you is to register online and to do so you either run the whole registration process on your phone, tablet, PC or you visit any nearest cyber café with good internet connection.
- Ensure you have access to making online transaction with your bank and also your ATM card is enabled for making payments online (incase it’s not, don’t panic! There are alternative means).
- The next step is to visit this link in red to start your registration properly. Note this step so that you can always come back to it after running down all the steps.
- When you’re on the registration page, the first thing to do is to make payment. There to ways or categories of making payments online. The first is visiting the link provided on the registration page to make payment using PAYSTACK channel using your ATM card which is 100% secure and the other method is paying into the official JUPEB A’Level account.
- If you’re paying via PAYSTACK, you’ll be requested to fill your details like first name, last name, email address and phone number. The amount to be charged is fixed and it’s already filled which is N15,400. And you click on PAY NOW.
- On the next page, PAYSTACK provides you with 4 methods of payments which are Pay with Card, Pay with Bank, Pay with USSD and Pay with Visa QR.
- If you’re paying with card you will be required to Enter your card details to pay. The card details to be entered include CARD NUMBER, CARD EXPIRY DATE, and CVV (the 3 digit numbers at the back of your card). Then you click on Pay NGN15,400 and wait for the next step to enter OTP code to complete the transaction.
- If you’re using Pay with bank, kindly Choose your bank to start the payment. Kindly note that this method of payment is only available to First Bank of Nigeria, Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank For Africa and Zenith Bank. If your bank is among the list kindly select and follow the instructions promptly.
- If you are using Pay with USSD which is a new option it is available to Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank for Africa, Sterling Bank and Zenith Bank. Select your bank and dial (on the SIM card Registered with your bank account) the USSD that was loaded after selecting your bank. Follow the instructions promptly.
- And if you are using the Pay with Visa QR, Scan the QR code displayed in your Ecobank, FirstBank, Fidelity, Access, Diamond or Zenith Bank mobile app to complete the payment. Follow the instructions promptly.
- If your transaction is successful using any of the 4 methods illustrated above, you’ll be redirected back to the registration page depending on the internet connection and the browser you are using. You should call us to confirm your payment. Better still go back to the registration page once you are sure that your payment was successful and scroll down until you can find the space where you are to fill your biodata for the JUPEB registration.
- If you don’t want to use the above method, you can pay directly into our official A’Level Account. ACCOUNT NAME: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0543864243, BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK. Payments can be done through bank deposit, internet banking, mobile transfer or any other banking method convenient for you.
- After successful payment, kindly send us a proof of payment via the email [email protected] so that your payment can be confirmed. Once your payment has been confirmed you can scroll down on the registration page until you see where to enter your biodata.
- Fill all the necessary details in BLOCK LETTERS and ensure they are correct details.
- Some important informations are also provided on the registration page and you should also read them thoroughly.
- After you have successfully fill and submit your application you kindly kindly get in touch with us via email, phone call, SMS or WhatsApp message to fasten the registration process so you can get your registration slip and admission letter on time.
We hope with the above detailed instructions we have answered the question “How Can I Get JUPEB Form”. If you have any difficulty you can reach us via email: [email protected] | 08070580288 | 08161139720.
JUPEB FAQ: Where can I get JUPEB Form?
A. You can get JUPEB Form either by filling the form online, following the detailed instructions illustrated above or by reaching us via email: [email protected] | 08070580288 | 08161139720 to direct you on how to locate our office in any of the available states to get the form.
JUPEB FAQ: Is JUPEB form still available? Is JUPEB form out for 2020?
A. Yes! JUPEB 2020 registration has commenced for all available study centres and registration will close very soon. Registration fee cost is N15,000 only, excluding bank charges. Payments can be made via Online channels, Point Of Sale (POS), mobile transfer or by making a deposit at the bank. We only bank with GTBank and our official account details are stated as follow:
Account name: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME.
Account Number: 0543864243.
You should also note that Lectures will commence fully, hopefully after the lockdown due to COVID-19, when the Federal Government order the reopening of schools. Click here to start your registration, which includes detailed instruction on how to pay online.
JUPEB FAQ: How much is the JUPEB form?
A. The JUPEB Form which is the registration fee cost N15,000 only excluding bank charges.
JUPEB FAQ: How much is JUPEB School Fees?
A. JUPEB school fees varies depending on the study state but be rest assure that the school fees is between N255,000 to N290,000. Below are JUPEB School Fees according to available study centres:
- Ilorin JUPEB Centre: #240,000;Including accomodation and Textbooks.
- Lagos JUPEB Centre: #280,000; Including Textbooks, Excluding Accomodation.
- Port Harcout JUPEB Centre: #270,000; Including Textbooks excluding Accommodation.
- Ibadan JUPEB Centre: #240,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks.
- Delta JUPEB Centre: #250,000; Including Textbooks Including accomodation
- Abuja JUPEB Centre: #270,000; excluding accommodation and Textbooks.
- Anambra JUPEB Centre: #290,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Ogun JUPEB Centre: #240,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Anambra JUPEB Centre: #290,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Imo JUPEB Centre: #290,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Ondo JUPEB Centre: #240,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Enugu JUPEB Centre: #240,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq, jupeb faq