UNILORIN: Gaining admission into Unilorin have been the dreams of most Nigeria students, but because of population and the limited resources to establish new standard ones, it has not been easy for a parent to secure their ward into the university of their choice. Agreed or not, Unilorin is one of the best universities in Nigeria in which you as a parent or child will be proud to have your ward in
We raised up to establish this page because we received nothing less than 40 calls every day from loving parents and the undergraduate hopeful alike of how we can help them to secure admission, not related to IJMB programme we have been running for the past 6 years that takes successful students into 200 Level of almost Nigerian universities, Unilorin inclusive.
Well, that is not why we are here today, we are here for JAMBITEs whether as first timer or those ones who have been writing JAMB for years, we want to say we can help you for admission into those competitive courses you have been aiming at, although IT IS NOT FREE. We have always tried as much as possible to be sincere with ourselves since the establishment of this centre, and that is what has seen us be one of the best IJMB centres for years.
What You Need To Know For Unilorin Admission Assistance.
1. We are 80% sure that when you allow us to lobby for you, you will get your admission, but if you won’t be able to get your desired course through us, we will tell you before processing your admission to the right channel
2. 100% percent of your money will be returned to you if we failed to secure admission for you. (You are not losing as regards to your money
3. You MUST fulfil the (minimum) requirements for Unilorin admission before we can help you, please if you are having a deficiency in any of the requirements please don’t even bother to submit your data to us as a matter of fact, stop reading farther – No pun intended
4. You will pay FULL LOBBY fee immediately after the Unilorin Post-UTME and see that your score is a good grade for you to continue.
5. You will need to scan ALL your data related to education (Your O’level result, JAMB score, post-UTME score, State Of Origin certificate), will be needed to be sent to us for review before we can send you the corporate account number you will pay your lobby fee to.
6. Admission lobbying is being of our job for the IJMB students, we just need to extend it to JAMBITEs who have been calling us for help. And we think is something we can handle right.
7. Admission lobbying is first come first serve basis and we just have few numbers we can process per session. Once we have enough of what we can handle, we will remove the form below.
Just fill the form below, we will contact you the following Weekend after you fill this form. Please don’t call us to help you again, you just fill this form and we will get back to you at the right time. What we receive is calls for IJMB inquiries and that is our major job and strength. Thank you.
* indicates required
Remember that gaining admission is one thing, retaining is another thing entirely- you have to work hard for it. “Facing Tanke” which is means withdrawal from school as a result of poor/low G.P is real in Unilorin. So to retain your admission, you MUST WORK HARD.
We have done our own part, Will you do yours?
How Can I Get JUPEB Form? How To Get JUPEB Form?
You can get JUPEB Form by going through the following instructions:
- First of all, you should know that the best option for you is to register online and to do so you either run the whole registration process on your phone, tablet, PC or you visit any nearest cyber café with good internet connection.
- Ensure you have access to making online transaction with your bank and also your ATM card is enabled for making payments online (incase it’s not, don’t panic! There are alternative means).
- The next step is to visit this link in red to start your registration properly. Note this step so that you can always come back to it after running down all the steps.
- When you’re on the registration page, the first thing to do is to make payment. There to ways or categories of making payments online. The first is visiting the link provided on the registration page to make payment using PAYSTACK channel using your ATM card which is 100% secure and the other method is paying into the official JUPEB A’Level account.
- If you’re paying via PAYSTACK, you’ll be requested to fill your details like first name, last name, email address and phone number. The amount to be charged is fixed and it’s already filled which is N15,400. And you click on PAY NOW.
- On the next page, PAYSTACK provides you with 4 methods of payments which are Pay with Card, Pay with Bank, Pay with USSD and Pay with Visa QR.
- If you’re paying with card you will be required to Enter your card details to pay. The card details to be entered include CARD NUMBER, CARD EXPIRY DATE, and CVV (the 3 digit numbers at the back of your card). Then you click on Pay NGN15,400 and wait for the next step to enter OTP code to complete the transaction.
- If you’re using Pay with bank, kindly Choose your bank to start the payment. Kindly note that this method of payment is only available to First Bank of Nigeria, Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank For Africa and Zenith Bank. If your bank is among the list kindly select and follow the instructions promptly.
- If you are using Pay with USSD which is a new option it is available to Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank for Africa, Sterling Bank and Zenith Bank. Select your bank and dial (on the SIM card Registered with your bank account) the USSD that was loaded after selecting your bank. Follow the instructions promptly.
- And if you are using the Pay with Visa QR, Scan the QR code displayed in your Ecobank, FirstBank, Fidelity, Access, Diamond or Zenith Bank mobile app to complete the payment. Follow the instructions promptly.
- If your transaction is successful using any of the 4 methods illustrated above, you’ll be redirected back to the registration page depending on the internet connection and the browser you are using. You should call us to confirm your payment. Better still go back to the registration page once you are sure that your payment was successful and scroll down until you can find the space where you are to fill your biodata for the JUPEB registration.
- If you don’t want to use the above method, you can pay directly into our official A’Level Account. ACCOUNT NAME: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0543864243, BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK. Payments can be done through bank deposit, internet banking, mobile transfer or any other banking method convenient for you.
- After successful payment, kindly send us a proof of payment via the email [email protected] so that your payment can be confirmed. Once your payment has been confirmed you can scroll down on the registration page until you see where to enter your biodata.
- Fill all the necessary details in BLOCK LETTERS and ensure they are correct details.
- Some important informations are also provided on the registration page and you should also read them thoroughly.
- After you have successfully fill and submit your application you kindly kindly get in touch with us via email, phone call, SMS or WhatsApp message to fasten the registration process so you can get your registration slip and admission letter on time.
We hope with the above detailed instructions we have answered the question “How Can I Get JUPEB Form”. If you have any difficulty you can reach us via email: [email protected] | 08070580288 | 08161139720.
Where can I get JUPEB Form?
You can get JUPEB Form either by filling the form online, following the detailed instructions illustrated above or by reaching us via email: [email protected] | 08070580288 | 08161139720 to direct you on how to locate our office in any of the available states to get the form.
Is JUPEB form still available? Is JUPEB form out for 2020?
Yes! JUPEB 2020 registration has commenced for all available study centres and registration will close very soon. Registration fee cost is N15,000 only, excluding bank charges. Payments can be made via Online channels, Point Of Sale (POS), mobile transfer or by making a deposit at the bank. We only bank with GTBank and our official account details are stated as follow:
Account name: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME.
Account Number: 0543864243.
You should also note that Lectures will commence fully, hopefully after the lockdown due to COVID-19, when the Federal Government order the reopening of schools. Click here to start your registration, which includes detailed instruction on how to pay online.
How much is the JUPEB form?
The JUPEB Form which is the registration fee cost N15,000 only excluding bank charges.
How much is JUPEB School Fees?
JUPEB school fees varies depending on the study state but be rest assure that the school fees is between N255,000 to N290,000. Below are JUPEB School Fees according to available study centres:
- Ilorin JUPEB Centre: #240,000;Including accomodation and Textbooks.
- Lagos JUPEB Centre: #280,000; Including Textbooks, Excluding Accomodation.
- Port Harcout JUPEB Centre: #270,000; Including Textbooks excluding Accommodation.
- Ibadan JUPEB Centre: #240,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks.
- Delta JUPEB Centre: #250,000; Including Textbooks Including accomodation
- Abuja JUPEB Centre: #270,000; excluding accommodation and Textbooks.
- Anambra JUPEB Centre: #290,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Ogun JUPEB Centre: #240,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Anambra JUPEB Centre: #290,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Imo JUPEB Centre: #290,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Ondo JUPEB Centre: #240,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Enugu JUPEB Centre: #240,000; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
HOW JUPEB Works?
Prospective Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board candidates are required to select any THREE (3) A/L Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board Subject Combination plus Genel studies (English Language) identified with their preferred course of study in the university be it Science, Art or Social Science Course.
Candidates would then be lectured for the stipulated period at their respective Study Centre and thereafter sit for the final examination. On completion of the programme, successful candidates accordingly utilise their Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board certificate to secure admission into 200level in any Nigeria tertiary institution via JAMB.
ijmb centres in abuja, ijmb centres in lagos state, ijmb centres in port harcourt, ijmb centres in ibadan, ijmb centres in delta state, ijmb centres in ondo state, ijmb centres, unilorin ijmb 2018, ijmb ilorin location, closing date for ijmb 2018, ijmb 2019, ijmb requirements, ijmb ilorin 2018
ijmb ilorin ilorin, kwara state, ijmb zaria, ijmb result, universities that accept ijmb, ijmb centres in lagos, ijmb registration, ijmb 2018/2019, schools that accept ijmb, ijmb timetable, jupeb, ijmb registration 2018, ijmb past questions, ijmb certificate, ijmb portal, ijmb website, abu ijmb portal
ijmb login, ijmb official website, aau ijmb school fees, ijmb registration deadline, futminna ijmb school fees, ijmb course, gain admission into 200l though ijbm, UNILORIN admission, UNILORIN school fees, UNILORIN courses, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin, unilorin