How to register IJMB
How To Register IJMB: Welcome to IJMB Centres A’Level Registration Portal – A body certified to carry out IJMB registration all over Nigeria for interested candidates. IJMB is certified and approved A’Level programme; it is established in 1974 and the programme is being supervised by Ahmadu Bello University.
IJMB has gained wide popularity among school leavers who find it difficult to gain admission with the regular JAMB UTME. About 80 % who register and come out successful in IJMB examination (IJMBE) gain admission yearly.
How to register IJMB | To apply for IJMB please follow the below instruction | Steps on hot to register IJMB
- Proceed to the registration page
- Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students.
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is always due by February every year. You can see the breakdown of the fees at IJMB programme fee
PDF files of your course’s syllabus will be sent to you in addition to your centre’s address and information, for students to start
Finally, we should call you to ask you if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make.
IJMB (IJAMB) Closing Date
IJMB closing date can be checked online by visiting
ijmb.com ijmbcentres.com website and visit when is IJMB registration closing date for the ongoing session. This is will give details of whether you are still eligible for IJMB programme or not.
The requirement for
ijamb IJMB programme is the O’level result. So people with awaiting result can apply and also people who will be registering another O’level to complement their result as two sittings can also apply.
IJMB School Fees
IJMB school fees in total is #168,750. This is average fees anywhere in Nigeria. What differentiates the fees is the hostel fee (accommodation) as accommodation can be as low as #25,000 and as high as #100,000 in some areas in Nigeria like Abuja. See the breakdown IJMB tuition fees to know what goes for what.
At ALEVELS LINKS PRIME, we have made the payment of fees as painless as possible for those who can’t pay the whole fees at once.
You can pay the fees in three instalments if this is your preferred payment option.
The first instalment is N70,000 and this must be paid at the beginning of the session.
The balance of N80,000 can be paid in two instalments. Have a discussion with the study centre coordinator to agree on a mutually acceptable schedule for the payment of this balance.
Please take note that after payment of the complete fee, no other financial obligation is expected of you.
Candidates are advised to take note that Interim Joint Matriculation Board does not entertain any request for a refund after payment of the fees.
So before paying the fees, be sure this is what you really want to do. If you have any doubts, the smart move is to have an honest discussion with your parents, guardians or sponsors before making any payment to Interim Joint Matriculation Board.
You or your sponsors are encouraged to contact us for further guidance on this issue.
Our helplines are always available any time you feel like contacting us. Use these means to contact us: 08070580288 OR 08161139720 OR EMAIL US AT [email protected]
You can also visit any of our study centres across the country for face to face consultation. This would be an excellent opportunity to have a look at our excellent facilities before making up your mind.
Up-to-date syllabus is made available to all students who have registered and paid for acceptance. The syllabus is sent via email to the registered candidate.
How Can I Get IJMB Form?
You can get IJMB Form by going through the following instructions:
- First of all, you should know that the best option for you is to register online and to do so you either run the whole registration process on your phone, tablet, PC or you visit any nearest cyber café with good internet connection.
- Ensure you have access to making online transaction with your bank and also your ATM card is enabled for making payments online (incase it’s not, don’t panic! There are alternative means).
- The next step is to visit this link in red to start your registration properly. Note this step so that you can always come back to it after running down all the steps.
- When you’re on the registration page, the first thing to do is to make payment. There to ways or categories of making payments online. The first is visiting the link provided on the registration page to make payment using PAYSTACK channel using your ATM card which is 100% secure and the other method is paying into the official IJMB A’Level account.
- If you’re paying via PAYSTACK, you’ll be requested to fill your details like first name, last name, email address and phone number. The amount to be charged is fixed and it’s already filled which is N8,750. And you click on PAY NOW.
- On the next page, PAYSTACK provides you with 4 methods of payments which are Pay with Card, Pay with Bank, Pay with USSD and Pay with Visa QR.
- If you’re paying with card you will be required to Enter your card details to pay. The card details to be entered include CARD NUMBER, CARD EXPIRY DATE, and CVV (the 3 digit numbers at the back of your card). Then you click on Pay NGN 8,750 and wait for the next step to enter OTP code to complete the transaction.
- If you’re using Pay with bank, kindly Choose your bank to start the payment. Kindly note that this method of payment is only available to First Bank of Nigeria, Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank For Africa and Zenith Bank. If your bank is among the list kindly select and follow the instructions promptly.
- If you are using Pay with USSD which is a new option it is available to Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank for Africa, Sterling Bank and Zenith Bank. Select your bank and dial (on the SIM card Registered with your bank account) the USSD that was loaded after selecting your bank. Follow the instructions promptly.
- And if you are using the Pay with Visa QR, Scan the QR code displayed in your Ecobank, FirstBank, Fidelity, Access, Diamond or Zenith Bank mobile app to complete the payment. Follow the instructions promptly.
- If your transaction is successful using any of the 4 methods illustrated above, you’ll be redirected back to the registration page depending on the internet connection and the browser you are using. You should call us to confirm your payment. Better still go back to the registration page once you are sure that your payment was successful and scroll down until you can find the space where you are to fill your biodata for the IJMB registration.
- If you don’t want to use the above method, you can pay directly into our official A’Level Account. ACCOUNT NAME: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0543864243, BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK. Payments can be done through bank deposit, internet banking, mobile transfer or any other banking method convenient for you.
- After successful payment, kindly send us a proof of payment via the email [email protected] so that your payment can be confirmed. Once your payment has been confirmed you can scroll down on the registration page until you see where to enter your biodata.
- Fill all the necessary details in BLOCK LETTERS and ensure they are correct details.
- Some important informations are also provided on the registration page and you should also read them thoroughly.
- After you have successfully fill and submit your application you kindly kindly get in touch with us via email, phone call, SMS or WhatsApp message to fasten the registration process so you can get your registration slip and admission letter on time.
We hope with the above detailed instructions we have answered the question “How Can I Get IJMB Form”. If you have any difficulty you can reach us via email: [email protected] | 08070580288 | 08161139720.
Where can I get IJMB Form?
You can get IJMB Form either by filling the form online, following the detailed instructions illustrated above or by reaching us via email: [email protected] | 08070580288 | 08161139720 to direct you on how to locate our office in any of the available states to get the form.
Is IJMB form still available? Is IJMB form out for 2020?
Yes! IJMB 2020 registration has commenced for all available study centres and registration will close on Saturday 4th of July, 2020 at 11:59PM. Registration fee cost is N8,750 only. Payments can be made via Online channels, Point Of Sale (POS), mobile transfer or by making a deposit at the bank. We only bank with GTBank and our official account details are stated as follow:
Account name: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME.
Account Number: 0543864243. You should also note that Lectures will commence fully as from 12th of July, 2020, now that the lockdown due to COVID-19 has been eased and the Federal Government have ordered the reopening of schools for final year students. Click here to start your registration, which includes detailed instruction on how to pay online.
How much is the IJMB form?
The IJMB Form which is the registration fee cost N8,750 only excluding bank charges.
How much is IJMB School Fees?
IJMB school fees varies depending on the study state but be rest assure that the school fees is between N168,750 to N258,750. Below are IJMB School Fees according to available study centres:
- Ilorin IJMB Study Centre; N168,750 Including Textbooks; Accommodation.
- Lagos Ikeja IJMB Centre: #198,750; Including accommodation and Textbooks
- Lagos IJMB Centre, Ikorodu: 198,750; Including Textbooks, Including Accomodation
- Lagos IJMB Centre, Yaba IJMB Centre: #248,750; Textbooks, no accomodation
- Lagos IJMB Centre, Palmgrove IJMB Centre: #208,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Ogun Sango IJMB Centre, Otta IJMB Centre: #168,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Port Harcout Eleme IJMB Centre: #198,750; Including Textbooks & accomodation
- Port Harcout Rumuokoro IJMB Centre: #208,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Ibadan IJMB Study Centre; N168,750 Including Textbooks.
- Abuja Lugbe IJMB Centre: #258,750; Including accommodation and Textbooks
- Abuja Gwarimpa IJMB Centre: #248,750; No Accommodation includingTextbooks
- Abuja Gwagwalada IJMB Centre: #238,750; Including Accommodation & Textbooks
- Ekiti IJMB Centre: 168,750; Including Textbooks and Accomodation
- Akure IJMB Study Centre; N168,750 Including Textbooks; Accommodation.
- Delta Agbarho IJMB Centre: #228,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Delta Ozoro IJMB Centre: #208,750; Including accommodation and Textbooks
- Edo IJMB Centre: #198,750; Including accommodation and Textbooks
- Imo IJMB Centre: #228,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Enugu IJMB Centre: #230,750; Including Accommodation and Textbooks
- Anambra IJMB Centre: #220,750; Including Textbooks Including accomodation
How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB, How to register IJMB