IJMB 2019/2020 Result is out | All You Need to Know
IJMB 2019/2020 Result is out | All You Need to Know
When is IJMB result 2020 coming out?
when will IJMB 2019/2020 result be out?
IJMB 2019/2020 result has been officially released by the moderating body of the programme, ABU Zaria as of today, Monday, 5th of October, 2020. This is coming 4 months later which is passed the expected date of release. IJMB 2019/2020 examination was written in February 2020 and the result was expected to have been released in late April/Early May.
Due to Covid-19 pandemic in March that was of pertinent concern which led to disruption of all school activities nationwide has caused a delay in the marking of the examination and the the release of the IJMB 2019/2020 result as well.
The result is expected to be available in all respective centre as from October 9th, 2020. Candidates who partook in the examination and have applied for Direct Entry can start uploading their IJMB 2019/2020 result once they have done the necessary things and have received their results.
How do I Check IJMB 2019/2020 Result?
How do I Check my IJMB 2019/2020 Score?
To check your IJMB 2019/2020 Result/Score it is compulsory you contact your school/study centre/university. IJMB result is not available online. Do have it at the back of your mind that you will be charged collection fee which is to be determined by your school/study centre/university and if you still owe your school/study centre/university you won’t be able to collect your result until you pay up.
How many years does IJMB 2019/2020 result last?
JMB 2019/2020 result will last for seven (7) years i.e. the result can be used for the next 7 years for admission purpose before it expires.
Is IJMB form out for 2024?
This is to remind you that IJMB 2024 registration has commenced as of 23rd of December, 2023 for all available study centres and the registration for 2024/2025 session registration is closing on Saturday, 30th of March, 2024 on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registration fee cost is N8,750 only.
Payments can be made via Online channels, Point of Sale (POS), mobile transfer or by making deposit at the bank. We only bank with GTBank and our official account details is stated as follow:
Account name: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME.
Account Number: 0543864243. You should also note that Lectures will commence fully as from March, 2024, now that the lockdown due to COVID-19 has been eased and the Federal Government have ordered the reopening of schools for final year students. Click here to start your registration, which includes detailed instruction on how to pay online.
How to Register for IJMB 2024/2025 Academic Session
You can Register for IJMB 2024/2025 Academic Session by going through the following instructions:
- First of all, you should know that the best option for you is to register online and to do so you either run the whole registration process on your phone, tablet, PC or you visit any nearest cybercafé with good internet connection.
- Ensure you have access to making online transaction with your bank and also your ATM card is enabled for making payments online (incase it’s not, don’t panic! There are alternative means).
- The next step is to visit this link in red to start your registration properly. Note this step so that you can always come back to it after running down all the steps.
- When you’re on the registration page, the first thing to do is to make payment. There to ways or categories of making payments online. The first is visiting the link provided on the registration page to make payment using PAYSTACK channel using your ATM card which is 100% secure and the other method is paying into the official IJMB A’Level account.
- If you’re paying via PAYSTACK, you’ll be requested to fill your details like first name, last name, email address and phone number. The amount to be charged is fixed and it’s already filled which is N8,750. And you click on PAY NOW.
- On the next page, PAYSTACK provides you with 4 methods of payments which are Pay with Card, Pay with Bank, Pay with USSD and Pay with Visa QR.
- If you’re paying with card, you will be required to Enter your card details to pay. The card details to be entered include CARD NUMBER, CARD EXPIRY DATE, and CVV (the 3-digit numbers at the back of your card). Then you click on Pay NGN 8,750 and wait for the next step to enter OTP code to complete the transaction.
- If you’re using Pay with bank, kindly Choose your bank to start the payment. Kindly note that this method of payment is only available to First Bank of Nigeria, Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank For Africa and Zenith Bank. If your bank is among the list kindly select and follow the instructions promptly.
- If you are using Pay with USSD which is a new option it is available to Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank for Africa, Sterling Bank and Zenith Bank. Select your bank and dial (on the SIM card Registered with your bank account) the USSD that was loaded after selecting your bank. Follow the instructions promptly.
- And if you are using the Pay with Visa QR, Scan the QR code displayed in your Ecobank, FirstBank, Fidelity, Access, Diamond or Zenith Bank mobile app to complete the payment. Follow the instructions promptly.
- If your transaction is successful using any of the 4 methods illustrated above, you’ll be redirected back to the registration page depending on the internet connection and the browser you are using. You should call us to confirm your payment. Better still go back to the registration page once you are sure that your payment was successful and scroll down until you can find the space where you are to fill your biodata for the IJMB registration.
- If you don’t want to use the above method, you can pay directly into our official A’Level Account. ACCOUNT NAME: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0543864243, BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK. Payments can be done through bank deposit, internet banking, mobile transfer or any other banking method convenient for you.
- After successful payment, kindly send us a proof of payment via the email [email protected] so that your payment can be confirmed. Once your payment has been confirmed you can scroll down on the registration page until you see where to enter your biodata.
- Fill all the necessary details in BLOCK LETTERS and ensure they are correct details.
- Some important informations are also provided on the registration page and you should also read them thoroughly.
- After you have successfully fill and submit your application you kindly kindly get in touch with us via email, phone call, SMS or WhatsApp message to fasten the registration process so you can get your registration slip and admission letter on time.
We hope with the above detailed instructions we have answered the question “Register for IJMB 2024/2025 Academic Session”. If you have any difficulty, you can reach us via email: [email protected] | 08070580288 | 08161139720.
IJMB 2019/2020 result, IJMB 2019/2020 result, IJMB 2019/2020 result, IJMB 2019/2020 result, IJMB 2019/2020 result, IJMB 2019/2020 result, IJMB 2019/2020 result, IJMB 2019/2020 result, IJMB 2019/2020 result, IJMB 2019/2020 result